Home Value Request
How much money is my home or real estate property worth?
- Pricing your home is not easy. If you ask too much it may never sell, while asking too little throws away hard earned equity.
- A market analysis can show current selling prices for similar properties to help you find an asking price that reflects the current market and your own needs.
- Many factors affect the current market price. Use your Free Market Analysis as a tool to help find where your property fits into the real estate market today!
- Make sure you stay on top of the real estate market changes especially in a slow sales market because you may be asking too much for your property and allowing your competition to sell their property first.
- During a period where short sales are popular, pricing and timing is very important.
- If you have a short sale transaction, make sure you ask about tax consequences, calculation of your cancelled debt income, as well as capital gain or loss from the sale or foreclosure of your property.
Your privacy is important. Your information will not be shared, sold or exchanged with anyone outside of the scope of this service.